What It Is

It is a journey, a party, a job, a hobby, a life. And here it is, or at least a slice of it.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Second post. With Picture.

This post has been edited to remove the picture of me. Now, don't get mad. I know that those of you who saw me will miss my devilishly hansome face peering out at you from the depths of this little bloggy thing, but you'll get over it. Also, I know that you're not all vicious, diabolically clever psychopaths who will figure out my secret identity and come and hunt me down like a dog.

But it only takes one of of you (being a vicious, diabolically clever psychopath who will figure out my secret identity and come and hunt me down like a dog).

Also, I promised myself that I would try to maintain my anonymity a bit better on this blog than I did on my last one. Any non-anonymousity (non-anonymouness?) will be carried on via email, not in the uber-public halls of the mighty interbunny. You may no return to ignoring me and go on about your business. Good day. ... I said good day!

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Whiffleboy said...

Welcome to the surfing blogosphere. :-)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Link said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to have something interesting to read about before too much longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home